ORGANIC Extra Virgin Olive Oil made from Cornicabra variety of olives. Collected at the earliest time of harvest and of cold extraction. This is a very intense Extra Virgin Olive Oil, with a taste of ripe fruits such as apples, quince, juicy tomatoes and slightly spicy very well balanced with a soft almond bitterness. Ideal for cold finishing touches and in general, for frying, roasting and barbecues.
ORGANIC EVOO CORNICABRA
- Collected when it begins to change colour
- Collected from the tree before olives fall
- SENSORY PROPERTIES
- Green fruit (fresh grass)
- Ripe Fruit (apple, quince, juicy tomatoes)
- Balanced spicy taste
- Almond bitter
- Cold finishing touches
- Product bottled after order has been confirmed and accepted to guarantee its taste and properties.
- Spanish Product.
Regrettably, food products may not be returned or refunded.