Jamón serrano from the sierra in Huelva, Spain, from Iberic breed pigs fed with acorns, giving it its incomparable taste. Produced by a family business following traditional methods and totally artisan. Ibérico ham is distinguishable for its texture, aroma and inimitable taste. The meat has a delicate taste, not salty, sweet and with a very pleasant aroma. The taste changes in proportion to the number of acorns eaten by the pigs and the amount of exercise.
JAMÓN IBÉRICO DE BELLOTA
- From de Huelva sierra.
- Family business
- Limited production
- Very exclusive
- Made with pork loin and fat obtained from Iberian pigs fed with acorns and free range.
- Totally natural ingredients.
- Increases levels of good cholesterol
- The perfect present
- Product of Spain
- Quality certified: Ibérico products are subject to very stringent legislation in order to protect customers from false imitations and to guarantee the quality of the product.
- Formats: 100 gr y 250 gr.
Regrettably, food products are non-returnable.